Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Hereeeee....Catching Moondrops Released Today

While I had the treat of an ARC of "Catching Moondrops" in June (and it is AWESOME by the way) from Tyndall House Publishers, you will want to make sure and run out to your local bookstore and pick up a copy today! Today is the official release of Catching Moondrops - the 3rd and final book of Jennifer Erin Valent's fabulous Depression-era/coming of age series.

I'm on mission to get my copies of this book series back from the friends I've loaned it out to all summer...I want to reread all three books again! If you are looking for a series to get swept into, pick up these books. I've recommended them to three people and all three ABSOLUTELY LOVED the series. No one came away lackluster about it...you won't be disappointed!




2 comments:

Jennifer Valent said...

Tabitha, you're awesome! Thanks so much for this!

jaysta19 said...

I agree! I loved all the books but especially Catching Moondrops! I am hoping for a fourth book!:)