Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Books to Read Before I Die Challenge

Diane over at Bibliophile By the Sea is hosting "Books to Read Before I Die" challenge. I thought this would be a good one for me to start branching out into more challenging fiction. I've decided on ten books to go after in 2010.

1. The Thorn Birds
2. The Sound and the Fury
3. The Grapes of Wrath
4. Wuthering Heights
5. Jane Eyre
6. Gone with the Wind
7. Pride & Prejudice
8. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
9. The Count of Monte Cristo
10. The Bible

I'll revisit the post and update the list with my completion dates.

2 comments:

Marybeth Whalen said...

Love your list! Thanks for posting the link over at She Reads!

Jenny said...

This list makes me want to get out a book right now and dive in! Gone With the Wind is one of my all-time favorites. The highlight of my visit to Atlanta years ago was visiting the house where Margaret Mitchell wrote that.