Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge

One of the things I'm learning with book blogging is that many blogs I read have "challenges."

- Read 6 Classics in 2010
- Read 10 New Authors in 2010
- Etc, etc. etc.

Since I'm a huge fan of the local library, I was excited to come across this reading challenge at J. Kaye's Book Blog. I think this one is going to be cake for me seeing as I check out nearly all the books I read at the library. (Especially if the books I check out and read to my daughters count...well, maybe they'll count for 1/2 a point.)

I am signing up for the Just My Size level - 50 books in 2010. This will be the post where I'll keep track of my list of books.

1. If I Perish - Esther Ahn Kim - 1/13/2010
2. What I Saw and How I Lied - Judy Blundell - 1/17/2010
3. The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks
4. Blackout - Connie Willis
6. The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter
7. James and the Giant Peach
12. Out Live Your Life - Max Lucado

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I am thrilled you are joining this reading challenge as well. 2010 is going to be an exciting year!